- The candle wick trimmer will help prevent soot buildup on your walls and will lengthen the life of your candle by controlling the burn for best scent and minimal soot.
- Your candle will burning evenly and no more burnt blobs floating in wax.
- It cuts down on the smoking and build up on your candles.
- Perfect accessory for any candle lover.
- It is also can as a great gift to your friends or family.
Keeps soot building from forming on your walls and ceiling
Reaches deep into tall pillar and jar candles
Durable stainless steel construction with good cutting power for thick wicks
Makes for an elegant gift or home accessory that will fit into almost any home decor
After use, the position where the scissors head touches the candle will occupy the candle oil, just wipe it with a paper towel or a rag.
Shipping + Exchanges
Most orders ship within 1-2 business days. Some orders may require up to 2 weeks to ship due to product availability. If you do not receive an order confirmation email within 2 weeks of placing your order, you can contact email@example.com for a status update.
Please note that USPS and UPS are also experiencing delays with delivery. We are unable to offer any expedited shipping options at this time.
We send most international packages via UPS. You can see the total landed cost (included duties and taxes) at checkout.
International packages may be subject to customs, duties or other fees that are calculated by country. The customer is responsible for paying any and all customs duties and fees. International packages may be delayed by customs.
Unfortunately, we at YŪGEN we have no control over these circumstances.
Please trim the wick prior to lighting. If the exposed wick becomes too long as the candle burns, blow out the candle and let it cool. Trim the wick again before re-lighting.